BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 9 July 2012


for those of you that are saying how 'fat' you look and feel... THIS IS ME.
fair enough im pregnant but it doesnt always feel that way. i still catch myself
as i walk past the mirror and think, FUCK IM HUGE! :'(

just because im pregnant doesnt mean im suddenly better. suddenly i dont have depressive
negative thoughts like i used to. =( nahh. pregnancy just makes those thoughts and feelings 1000x worse.  Im currently 25weeks gone. so half way there and ive already gained 2stone!

Ive never gained 2stone in my life. and really i plan on that 2stone to be lost within a month of having my baby boy.  I wont stay this fat. never ever........


i just have to try keep myself happy for the next 15weeks... try get through it without going completely insane :) .

0 comments: