BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 16 December 2009

i NEED to be thin. NO MORE FAT!!!!!!!

I want my thighs to be this thin!
Tiny.TINY.tiny.TINY!
I hope one day my arms look this tiny... I wish i had her self-control :'(



Today has been the first day in months where i have had total control.
i havent eaten anything. I feel like my will-power and control is returning...
For the past few months my eating has been like a mammoth with prader willi syndrome.
Ive been Binge eating then Purging, all the fucking time. =(
But now i have my control back and i can start working towards my GW!
7stone By Saturday.... that gives me 2days.

Im determined to get thin. I cant let christmas ruin everything... again.
I dont want to feel so huge when getting undressed infront of duffy.
or when he touchs my leg..... :( I hate my thighs! I wish i could hack off the
fat that hangs on them then sow myself up so i have beautiful skinny legs.

Theres this girl... who is/was at Newmarket House clinic. (for people with Eating disorders)
I met these 3 other girls who were patients there when i did this Horse equine therapy.
One of the girls added me on facebook and when i was looking in her photos thats when i
saw this girl, think her name was amy or somthing. Anyways... she was so tiny. :( :( :( :( :(
The most smallest thinnest girl you could ever see. She was so pretty too.
At that moment i just felt so ashamed of myself for being such a obese greedy cow.
triggered me into thinking... 'Well, if she can get that thin. Then so can i!'
that and the image of her being so tiny will be in my head everytime i mess up
and reach into the fridge or cuboard for soem binge food.

I will not give up.
I Control Food! Food does not Control me!
I will Fast until next Thursday. I want to see Tiny numbers come up on those
scales next week, I dont want to fail again.



0 comments: