BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 18 December 2009

Friends on Myspace...




so many sad status's :(



I feel depressed. its Me again... me and my big fat body.

been on myspace.. checking up on how people are doing.
Its made me feel worse, I just want to help people but i cant.
All the girls on my friend list are pretty, kind, t
hin.... =(
and even if they wernt... they definitely don't deserve to be suffering the
way they are. If i could have one wish... it would be to Cure everyone who has
a Eating disorder and for nobody else to ever have to develope one.
Cassie, a friend on my myspace has just gone into Hospital, Inpatients.
Shes at a EDU (eating disorder clinic) again. shes been many times befor :(
she is very tiny... shes like a fragile delicate
butterfly ='(
i hope she gets better one day and so she can appreciate life properly without
having to suffer with Anorexia everyday.

I look at her and even though she thin... i k
now that one day i will be that thin.
i will be that perfect, that pretty....

**- i wanted to put cassies blog post on here because i think its important...
people need to understand that eating disorders are serious and its not easy to
recover-**





0 comments: