BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 11 April 2012



I havent self harmed for ages.... i feel like im slowly getting closer n closer to it again. im scared so many things going round and round in my fucked up little head!!!! =(
ill be back on my prozac again soon.. the midwife said i need a bigger dose because my psychiatrist is a cunt and had ever only given me the lowest does wich makes no diffrence.. its just like taking a fucking M&M or somthing. useless pricks! everyone can fuck right offf because i hate you all every single person on in the world is against me and always will be... i can live without people irritating the fuck out of me or bring me down.

Like earlier when i was walking to the doctors, minding my own god damn business some dirty old fucker walking his dog across the road was just stareing at me like he had never seen a girl before... or never seen someone who had black hair n pale skin OR maybe he's just a dirty perverted paedophile!!! whatever on he is i dont really care as long as he doesnt fucking look at me, because as soon as he saw me glareing at him he quickly smiled... i just thought  ''DONT YOU SMILE AT ME... DIRTY PRICK!''


i cant help but to feel so much hate for people.. even people i dont know. they dont know me, they dont know whats going on in my head so there for they should not fucking stare at me like like i have a flashing sign above my head! or ill snap their old brittle necks in two!

0 comments: