BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 December 2009

lil kitty... what should your name be? >.<


Hello little kitty.
I have a ikkle lil kitty asleep on my lap :) awww! 
Few hours ago i went out with duffy, which made me feel better! 
 eeeeeeee<3 then i come home to find a lil someone on my bed asleep. 
Mum actully said that the kitten belongs to me because i will look after her.
there has been so many names chosen for her :\ 
like everyone wants to name her somthing diffrent. 
But! now that shes definatly mine, i can name her what i want :) 
Tallulah, Princess, Darcy, Dolly, Lilly...  nice cute names!
She is my little Stelf ninja
 *'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*
Ive decided i am going look for work involving animals.
well... that would be the best job but soppose i cant be picky :( 
working with animals would be the best thing ever   <('-')>


-x-

 
 

0 comments: