BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 2 May 2012


I had my last appointment at northgate (mental hospital) with my psychiatrist and my care worker.
Didnt realise they were discharging me and that it was the last appointment....
Ive been going there since 2007... now i feel like im all alone with this shit once again. 
Oh well, they must think im 'normal' and 'fixed' now otherwise they would'nt discharge me... would they?
hmm... 
atleast now i know that after my pregnancy, when i can start dieting/restricting again... 
atleast they wont be able to interfere and try stop me.  =) 
ALSO i went outside today... walked ruby on crowhall green. havent been out for a while.
It was sunny, couple of clouds in the sky and i pretty much saw no people wich was good!!!


<3 x

0 comments: