BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 1 November 2010

:(

Im loseing my mind. Everything is falling apart around me and i cant stop it, All i can do is watch and wait. Im driving him away, the one person i never want to lose. I cant trust him. im scared, All i want is to be happy and to feel that someone really does love me for ME. Im too paranoid and its ruining everything. Ive never felt so low, all i want is to die. I dont know why im still here... things arent going to get better. I will never EVER be happy with myself. I will go through life hateing everything i see in the mirror. Always wondering what ive done wrong... what i did to deserve all this?
I want to be 'normal' but What is normal?
I want to be 'perfect' yet im not sure what perfect is...

my mind is tangled and knotted... i just wish one day someone will hear my crys for help befor its too late.
a person can only take so much hurt and torment.


im just not sure anymore :'(

1 comments:

chocolatefudge said...

You're not alone.